Danza in FIERA at Fortezza da Basso, Florence
DANZA IN FIERA , FLORENCE 21st-24th FEBRUARY
DANZAINFIERA Danza in Fiera is in Europe the only one event gathering for 4 days all dance businesses, training and artistic sectors, ranging from classical ballet to contemporary, from modern to tango, from hip hop to Latin dancing, from country to musical and from ethnic dancing to tribal and waltz. Visitors not only will be able to admire the coreographies of the most important dance school but will also be able to take part in lessons and events (some free).
What does Danza in Fiera offer?
• booths of dance apparel, fitness fashion, sport and wellness products but also areas dedicated to dance studios, dance groups and associations
• shows with national and international dance performers
• free classes, masterclasses with famous dancers and masters
• meetings, workshops, talk shows, exhibitions all about dancing
• contests and competitions
• castings and auditions to become a real professional dancer
Opening time:Thursday 3.00 pm – 9.00 pm
Friday/Saturday 10.00 am – 9.00 pm
Sunday 10.00 am – 8 pm
The Fortress is easily reachable from Hotel Loggiato dei Serviti:
on foot:15 minutes; by taxi: 5 minutes; by bus: 10 minutes